Saturday, August 17, 2013

SALE!

Hello all!  My school year is off to a great start!  This is my 1st year teaching 3rd grade, and I'm excited and nervous!  I just wanted to let you all know that my TPT store will have all items on sale for the big B2S extravaganza! You can save 28% if you enter the code BTS13 when you checkout!  I can't wait to go shopping myself! 

I also wanted to share with you some bookmarks that I use with my students.  This will my 3rd attempt at implementing the CAFE in my classroom.  I always start out SUPER strong, then branch away from it.  The one difference that I do, is that I don't have the students put sticky notes on the class CAFE display board.  Each student has their own bookmark/checklist that they can refer to, and always know what their goal/focus is.  So, since Melonheadz (one of my new favorite clip art artists) posted some adorable little kiddos, I redid my bookmarks.  You can find them here for FREE!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

 
In color
 
 
 
 
And black & white
 

No comments:

Post a Comment