Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Something borrowed....FREEBIE

Hello friends!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  So....a few months back, I saw this really cute Time activity on Pinterest. I tried it, and the kids loved it!  I made little watches for the kids to tape on their wrist, and they walked around and read the times on all their friend's watches.  Up out of your seat and practicing time?  It's a win-win!  I created a sheet with all of my student's names on them which made it so much easier.  Here's a pic of that activity. 
 
By special request, I had a student ask if I could make some watches and add them as a workstation to practice telling time.  Of course I can!  I love when they request certain activities be added to their stash.  So, I "BORROWED" the pinterest idea and made a set of watches. Instead of names on the recording sheet, I just have letters to correspond with each watch.  Students will read the analog clocks and record the time in digital form on the sheet. 

 
 
Please head over to my TPT store and download this baby for FREE!  Have a great rest of the week!
 
 

1 comment: