Friday, March 22, 2013

2 truths, 1 lie RESULTS!

Earlier this week, I teamed up with Flying Into First Grade for a linky.  I guess I can not fool you guys! 

Yes, #1 was a LIE!  I was not born with 12 fingers, BUT my daughter was, and my dad, and my sister.  So it's definitely common in MY family.  They refer to them as digits, the look more like a fat black eyed pea.  Because they have no bone in them, they just tie them off and after 2 weeks, they fell off!!
#2 Was a TRUTH.  I grew up in a very small town in North East Texas, population 1,200.  The library was equally small, and my mother used the library as our summer babysitter.  So yes, I did read all the children books, plus some adults ones.  I had a write-up in the newspaper and everything!
 
#3 Was also a TRUTH.  Titanic.  I won't go into details, because I don't want to scare you all away, but yes I do LOVE the movie.  I saw it in the theatre numerous times when it first came out.  I own it on DVD and I watch it every time its on regular TV.  I love everything about it!
 
So there you have it!!  Thanks to everyone who participated!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment