Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pudgy Stations

Is there anyone out there who needs a break from all the "holiday" themed activities?  I feel like if I see another snowman or snowflake, I'm gonna scream!  Maybe that's because I'm in the desert, and I will never see one of those in real life!  Anyhow, I have the perfect cure!  Check out these lovely work stations using the absolutely adorable Pudgy Animals from 3am teacher.  It was love at first sight!  My kids get a kick out of these little chunks!  In this packet there are 5 stations for literacy, and 5 for math.  Check out a couple of my FAVORITES for LITERACY:

 
 
 
AND FOR MATH
 
 
 


 
 

 
PLUS MANY MORE AWESOME ACTIVITIES! 
This item, plus many others are on sale this weekend in my TPT store.  I will be giving away 10 of these to the 1st ten followers who comment below with your email address!  Have a great day!
 
 




8 comments:

  1. Yay!! I see you started blogging!! We are now following YOU!!

    These activities look so cute! :O)
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have arrived! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Get it girl! LOVE them. :)

    ~Nikki
    Smart Tarts Learning

    SmartTartsLearning@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog and your great products!! I am happy to be your newest follower!!

    Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy! I really appreciate you stopping by! I'll check out your blog now!

      Delete
  4. Great blog and great activities! I have some already with the same cute clip art!I am a new follower:) cooney.doublec.laura192@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete